Chippendale is a very complete and modern-built stallion who possesses a good and strong movement, with three exceptional basic paces. As well as his tremendous talent, Chippendale also has a fantastic temperament. Chippendale has every potential for breeding and for top sport. Chippendale is proving increasingly to be a dressage horse producer, his outstanding progeny are proof of this.
Chippendale is a son of the charming stallion Lord Leatherdale who is already famous for being a dressage horse producer par excellence. On his dam’s side Chippendale goes back to the famous preferente Negro and the Oldenburg top-producer Landadel. Chippendale’s dam, the elite sport (dres) mare Ti Amo, is also well-known for being the full-sister of the successful Small Tour horse Straus and Isabelle Herter’s (FRA) International Grand Prix horse, Ushie.
- Stallion competition winner 2012
- Grand Prix trained
- Extremely talented and shows much aptitude for the most difficult movements. Chippendale finds everything easy and his superb mentality and temperament are exceptional.
Praised for his good KWPN foal report: “Foals with an uphill movement and good self-carriage.”
- Giovanni: KWPN performance star 2014
- Crosby: NRPS performace star 2015
- Gigolo: “Prinsenstad” Young Horses Champion 2014
- Daughters who score remarkably high at inspections, the IBOP and the EPTM tests
Most outstanding offspring
- Giovanni (ds. Scandic) 5thplace WC 7-year-old dressage horses Ermelo
- Headen (ds. Haarlem) 4thplace Pavo Cup and WC Young Horse competitor
- Crosby (ds. Flemmingh) International ST and Van Olst Sales star €270.000,-
- Imagine (ds. Jazz) Spanish Champion 5-year-old dressage horses
- Hailey TH (ds. Lancelot) Brabant Champion 4- to 7-year-old mares
- Happiness (ds. Havidoff) Equine Elite star €130.000,-
Stud fee €1.250,- excl. VAT (€300,- basic fee + €950,- when in foal)
EU available with frozen semen