Animo itself became world famous for its remarkable performance during the Olympic Games in Barcelona 1992 under Morten Aasen. He excelled by his fantastic attitude, enormous fighting spirit, prudence and jumping ability. All the properties that he knows to inherit dominantly. Animo is number 8 worldwide on the latest World Breeding Rankings.
Animo has earned its spurs in breeding with the KWPN “keurschap” and a large number of approved sons in various breeding areas. Andiamo Z, Monaco, Placido, Regino, Revenge W, Animos Hello, Animo II Z, Amarillo and Alfonso are just a few examples. In international show jumping, Animo is also represented by a large number of offspring.
- Gina Lolobrigida (Franke Sloothaak)
- Bodyguard (Philippe Lejeune)
- Aniapollo (Norman Dello Joio)
- Mystery Lady (Katrina Lampe)
- Colorado (Albert Voorn, Harry Smolders)
- Billy Orange (Roelof Bril)
- Franky Boy (Thomas Buholzer)
- Andiamo Z (Jos Lansink, Jean Claude Vangeenberghe, Christof Cleeren)
- AK Animo (Thomas Sandgard)
- Clear Round than party (Geir Gulliksen)
- Parabel (Mareille Schröder)
- VDL Pessoa (Viktor Texeira)
- Riovanne (Harry Smolders)
- Robin Hood W (Ben Maher)