Breeding conditions 2022 :
- Chilled semen ordered before 8.45 ( Dutch time ) can be send the same day .
- We need complete information of the mare owner, delivery address and mare details when ordering the semen.
- Shipping costs and health papers will be charged to the mare owner per shipment.
- All studfees are excl. VAT , shipping costs , health papers and fixed costs.
- Veterinary costs are at the expense of the mare owner.
- Our breeding season ends August 15th 2022
Frozen semen :
- Van Olst Horses does not sell single loose straws , only pregnancies.
- Frozen semen will only be send when there is a signed agreement with Van Olst Horses.
- The chilled / frozen semen of our stallions ( as indicated on our official website ) may not be used for ET , unless there is a signed agreement with Van Olst Horses.
- With the first order there needs to be indicated if it’s a E.T. covering.
- If E.T. hasn’t be successful the semen can be ordered again for the same mare.
- Studfees will be charged per successful embryo This also applies to frozen embryos and if there multiple embryos flushed from one insemination.
- Mare owner must provide Van Olst Horses a statement signed by the veterinarian or ET center with the amount of flushing(s)/ embryo (s) before October 1st 2022.
- When there are more than to Van Olst Horses reported foals will be born as the result of the E.T. of the used semen and the mare keeper has failed to report this to Van Olst Horses, a fine of €5.000,- will be imposed for every not reported foal.
- The chilled / frozen semen of our stallions ( as indicated on our official website ) may not be used for ICSI , unless there is a signed agreement with Van Olst Horses.
- ICSI terms can be requested via firstname.lastname@example.org
By ordering and receiving the semen, the mare owner has taken note of our breeding and payment conditions and agrees to these conditions.